Monday, October 3, 2016

Tech Tip: Hashtags and Retweets

For this tech tip, I decided to look into hashtags and retweets on Twitter. They are something that are used practically daily for anyone on Twitter, so it's a good thing to really understand. I decided to retweet the following item because I really like elephants, so I figured that it would be perfect! It's Vishnu blessing the elephants..so awesome!

Here is the link to this retweet:
https://twitter.com/OnlineMythIndia/status/781523804522684416

I then decided to look into #boomsoon. I chose this hashtag because "Boom Soon" is easily my favorite saying at the University, plus with all the great football tweets from this past weekend and saxeT week this week, I knew there would be some great tweets!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have the largest attention span when it comes to reading so instead of doing your stories an injustice by simply skimming them I thought I'd check out your tips. I'm glad I did because this tech tip because it made me laugh! Only because I am so bad at using twitter... and while I use hashtags, I find them a little ridiculous. Anyway, thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete