Sunday, November 13, 2016

Rech Tip: Canvas Profile

I decided to update my canvas profile! I changed my display name from "Kimberly" to "Kimber" since that is what most people call me. Then, I added an avatar photo to my profile. I picked this picture because I think I look pretty normal in it. Normally I like to have profile pictures be a little bit goofy because I feel as though that is how I am in real life, but I figured since this was school it would be a little better to have something I little more professional.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimber! I need to change my canvas profile too! I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy Canvas when we first shifted over to it from D2L, but I have to say that I like it! I go by my full name so the name changing isn't quite as big a deal for me, but I can definitely see the pros of being able to change it for many other students! I also like that it allows you to connect with other students better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kimber as a nickname for Kimberly! I have a friend who also goes by Kimber, and I can't imagine calling her anything different! How do you feel about Kim? She absolutely hates it! I totally feel you about wanting to upload and use a more straight forward, professional picture. Lately I've been changing all of my media faces to my headshots... it's crazy putting on a more professional persona, but it's neat to be like, "wow... I'm seriously... an adult?"

    ReplyDelete